Please Share This . . .

Like the rest of the world this night, I'm very saddened by the death of Robin Williams.  And even more saddened that it appears he might have taken his own life.

Facebook is awash in comments and sadness for the loss of this great talent at the young age of 63.

He will get all the press.  That's as it should be - he was, after all, quite famous.

But there are many families out of the limelight who have lost a loved one in this way.  I am personally acquainted with one such family.  A family who was so important to me during my years in Denver.  They lost their youngest son - a gifted muscian, poet, scholar, and all around amazing human who struggled with depression and lost.

If you are suffering from depression in the U.S., please call 1-800-273-8255 for the
National Suicide Prevention Hotline.

To all who read my blog, please share this number far and wide - you never know who might need it.



Comments

Popular Posts