WW Week 13

I have spent this past week working in my house pretty much non-stop.

It was not a great food week for me - I stopped counting by Friday dinner.  I think I was lucky to only have been up .4 on the scale this morning.

No planning, eating out constantly, none of the vegetables I talked about last week, and very little exercise - it just wasn't great.  I'm not making excuses, however.  Those were my choices - no one twisted my arm and made me eat deli food all week for lunch.

I have a lasagna in the oven that will be good (I hope :-D), and I can freeze pieces of it for dinners and/or lunches.  I also plan to make some Salmon Cakes this weekend, and those will also be helpful.  I'm working on a plan for lunches.  I really don't want to continue to eat deli food - and a huge factor there (besides being spendy), is that it's highly processed and I've definitely noticed that my joints have not been happy with me these past couple of days.

I have a plan and I need to go and attempt to get it written down.  The little meal planner chart that I made for myself is printing even as I type  :-)  This time, I calculate points for everything - that was my downfall last time.

Although I don't feel great about my food and exercise choices last week, I do feel great, however, about how much I have accomplished in my house.  Here's the basement - ready for the construction guys to start on Monday.  They were not able to break away from a job they were finishing, so they did not start on Thursday - we're back to Monday, which was the original start date, anyway.  I vacuumed the entire basement floor, which is why it looks pretty good.  It will be gross under the pallet that chest is sitting on, that's for sure.  I found two dead mice under the other pallets.  Eeeuuwww!  They had both been dead a pretty long time, though, so it could have been a lot worse.


I couldn't move that brown chest - the guys are going to have to move it.  And I couldn't move the telly, either - it looks like it's taking off, doesn't it?  :-D






And here is all my stuff, over in the alcove.  Filled it up completely.  I packed it in there pretty darn well  :-)





That blue dresser is going - I'm donating it to the contractor's church.

I was on such a roll, that I went through the books, CDs, and DVDs upstairs, and when my plans fell through last night (dammit), I stayed in and went to work on my office closet, and continued in the office today with massive filing, and sorting through old files.  I probably have four more big bags worth of shredding to do.  I've already done at least six.  How can there be this much paper???? 

I took another carload to the Second Chance Shop today, and a couple of boxes to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore.

I'm making progress - on all fronts, actually.  Even though the scale hasn't been moving much in January, I feel like I'm learning things.  Yay Me!



Here's the Check In:

Weight: +0.4
 Daily Points:  31
Weekly Points:  49 (ate ???)
Activity Points:  Earned 3 (ate 3)

Comments

Popular Posts