Noon

Last load of clothes is in the dryer.

I've re-hung the hall mirror, and finished in the guest room.

The ORKIN guy has been here.

I also got more done in the sunroom, and took a sitting break to watch and listen to the World Pipe Band Championships, streaming live on BBC.  They show the Grade 1 bands - the best in the world  :-)  That was pretty awesome.  I saw someone I know on camera, and I am reminded that I miss my pipes . . .

While doing that, I went through half the stack of crap from the kitchen - mainly magazines.  I pulled what recipes sounded interesting and have a nice little stack for the recycling bin  :-)

Here's a look at the guest room.  It wasn't all that bad in the grand scheme of things, but I'm much happier with it now  :-)


I loaded one of the broken lamps into the car along with the most recent bag for the Second Chance Shop.  It's weird to be going there with only one bag  :-D

I'll check in again later . . .

Comments

Popular Posts