Happy Thanksgiving . . .

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be grateful for - not the least of which was a wonderful dinner at my cousin S's house today with other members of my extended family.  It was excellent!  Tomorrow I'm going to the movies with my cousin ME.  We want to see Love the Coopers.  :-D

I hope wherever you are that you have had a Thanksgiving full of love and joy and family and friends, and really good food.

As we head full tilt into Christmas, I hope to remember the words of Julian of Norwich when things go completely sideways during the Holidays (they always do at some point  :-D ):

All shall be well.  And all shall be well.  And all manner of thing shall be well.

Her book, Revelations of Divine Love, was the first published book in English written by a woman.  In 1395.  Talk about a woman ahead of her time . . .  It's on my list to read.

Comments

Popular Posts