More than 20 Questions . . .

 You guys can blame Michelle at Boulderneigh for this one  :-D
  1. Do you like bleu cheese? Ick, no.
  2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, but not in the last 20-odd years
  3. Do you own a gun? No and please don't get me started on this.
  4. What flavor of Kool-Aid is your favorite? I don't drink Kool-Aid.  When I was a kid it was probably cherry.
  5. Do you get nervous before dental appointments? I don't really enjoy going to the Dentist - but I go regularly, and my dentist is a friend so it's always good to catch up with him  :-)
  6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think of them with Mustard, Onions, and Relish.  It's the Chicago way. :-)
  7. What's your favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas, and Love, Actually.
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water and green tea.
  9. Can you do push-ups? Yes, but "girl" style, or on a bar.
  10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Some pieces that were my mother's, and my Iona stones (necklace).
  11. What's your favorite hobby? Music and Fiber arts.
  12. Do you have ADD? No.
  13. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Not anymore ;-) (you have to say that with an Inspector Clouseau accent :-D)
  14. What's your middle name? Adrienne  ;-)
  15. What are your thoughts at this minute? Is the new WW plan going to be sustainable over the long haul?
  16. Name three drinks that you regularly consume. Water, green tea, and, um, water.
  17. What is a current worry of yours? I try not to worry - which is challenging since I have always been a kinda natural worrier.  I don't worry about this, but I am actively planning for it which means that I think about it a lot:  Retirement.
  18. What do you currently hate?  Weight Watchers' inability to get any of their technology going.  I cannot believe how badly they suck at it.  It's still FUBAR.
  19. Where is your favorite place to be? Home, I think :-)  Or on the Isle of Iona.  Or in Morocco.  Or . . .
  20. What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year?  Well, it's amatuer night - I generally stay in.
  21. Where would you like to travel? Japan, India, Russia - I'd love to go back to Morocco, and any time I can get to the UK I'm happy.
  22. Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their blog. I don't know - there aren't a lot of people blogging any longer.
  23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but like Michelle, I now must always have arch support so my favorite one are no longer ideal for me. I mean, would you want to shove an orthotic into your fleecy slipper?  inda defeats the whole point. So, mostly I just wear my Danskos in the house.
  24. What color shirt are you wearing? Green.  No surprise there  :-D
  25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?  Too easy to slide out of the bed  ;-)
  26. Can you whistle? I could - like a champ - before I got my teeth straightened  :-D
  27. What is your favorite color? Usually green.
  28. What songs do you sing in the shower?  I'm not usually in the shower long enough to get a tune going.  But I sing pretty much anywhere, anytime.
  29. Would you be a pirate? I think I might - me and Grace O'Malley  ;-)
  30. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.
  31. What's the last thing that made you laugh? This ridiculous goat Christmas CD.
  32. What vehicle do you drive? A 2015 Subaru Forester.
  33. What's the worst injury you've ever had? It's a toss up - last year's all over banging in a car accident, or falling in a hole in the woods and ripping all the tendons that held my foot to my leg (cast for 8 weeks - just call me Grace - you know, like Grace O'Malley  :-D)
  34. Do you love where you live? I do like my home very much.
  35. Would you change your first name if you could? Nope!
Do you feel like playing?

Comments

Michelle said…
Do I even know your first name??? (Thanks for playing!)

Popular Posts